TAS Technical Committee Chair, Peter Chua, was invited to Xuzhou International Triathlon organised by TRI-Factor. The route will showcase the popular landmarks in the city of Xuzhou at the same time exposing the sport to the local community.
• Entry is open to Singaporean nationals and PR (resident in Singapore for a minimum of 3 years)
• Athletes must be members of the Triathlon Association of Singapore. To apply, please visit here.
• Athletes must not have represented another National Federation in the current calendar year.
• Sprint Distance (Draft-Legal) – Athletes must have qualified via the Metasprint Triathlon NTC Race 1, held on 15 April 2018 (Completed). For more info, please visit here.
• Standard Distance (Draft-Illegal) – Athletes can qualify via the Trifactor Triathlon NTC Race 2, to be held on 29 July 2018. For more info, please visit here.