TAS is now looking out for a suitable candidate for the role of Technical Director, on a Permanent Contract (6 months renewal)
For more details, please download this file: HR – Recruitment – Technical Director 2018 V2
Closing Date: 28 October 2018
Interested applicants please submit your resume (with expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2019 Southeast Asian (SEA) Games will be held in Manila from 30 November to 10 December 2019. It had been announced that Triathlon and Duathlon will be included for medal contention.
TAS releases the athlete’s selection Policy for the 2019 SEA Games.
Please download the Policy here: TAS Selection Policy – 2019 SEA Games V2.1
Dear Athletes, Partners and Members of the Triathlon Family,
Greetings from TAS! It is our hope to be able to communicate and understand current perceptions, identify gaps, learn, gather information, and in the process establish a National Aligned Strategic Plan for the Sport of Triathlon in Singapore.
As we embark on a strategic planning exercise for our upcoming Multi-year Sports planning* with Sport Singapore, TAS is keen to take this opportunity to seek your inputs and work with you and the larger fraternity to establish a comprehensive plan to grow and enhance the sporting ecosystem for triathlon here in Singapore. We are excited at this opportunity to engage with members and are looking forward to hearing your needs and ideas for triathlon and its overall, development, promotion and support in Singapore
As we embark on a new chapter for Triathlon, please take some time to fill up the online survey in the link attached. Please feel free to share the survey with your friends and interested partners as we seek to get inputs on the ground for the development of the plan.
There will be a focus group discussion on Saturday, the 29th of Sept 2018 at the Sports Hub from 9am to 12 noon. Please register your interest to attend through this link.
*the MYSP is a 4 strategic planning exercise conducted by SportdSG and Deloitte Singapore that helps NSA’s establish a group up framework for the development and management of sport.
TAS Management Committee
This notice is hereby given that the 2018 Annual General Meeting will be held on:
Date: 25 September 2018 (Tuesday)
Time: 7.00 pm
Venue: Triathlon Association of Singapore Office,
3 Stadium Drive, #01-33 Singapore 397630
The 2018 Annual General Meeting will transact the following business: –
- Welcome Address
- To approve and confirm the minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting.
- To approve and confirm the Annual Report for the year ending 31 March 2018.
- To approve and confirm the Annual Statement of Accounts for the year ending 31 March 2018
- Election of the Executive and Management Committee for the next term (2019 to 2020)
- To appoint the external Auditor for the ensuing Year – 1st April 2018 to 31 March 2019.
- Any Other Business
By Order of the TAS Management Committee
- Ordinary and Affiliate Members are eligible to nominate a candidate to hold office in the MC. All nominees are to fill in the AGM 2018 Nomination Form and submit to email@example.com latest by 18 September 2018, 5pm.
- Please refer to the AGM 2018 Nomination Form for nomination instructions.
- All Members can RSVP their attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18 September 2018, 5pm.
Are you interested to represent your Nation at the 2019 SEA Games?
Singapore Duathlon 2019 – Talent Identification for SEA Games 2019 (Duathlon)
The 2019 Southeast Asian (SEA) Games will be held in Manila from 30 November to 10 December 2019. It had been announced that Duathlon (Standard Distance) will be one of the medal events at the 2019 SEA Games!
The *Singapore Duathlon 2019* held on *20 January 2019* will be used as a Talent Identification race for the selection of outstanding and potential athletes into the National HPE duathlon program.
Athletes interested in representing their Nation at the SEA Games, in the sport of Duathlon, shall take note of the following:
- Singapore Citizen
- At least 18 years of age as of 31 December 2019
- Participate in the Standard Distance Category
- Usage of a Road Bike for the race (Time Trial bikes are not allowed)
- Register for the Singapore Duathlon 2019 – Standard Distance (www.singaporeduathlon.com)
- Send an email of intent to email@example.com latest by 20 December 2018.
- Include in your email the following documents:
- – Athletes’ Profile form
- – Sports CV (if any) – to include past results from duathlon, triathlon races, or individual bike or run races
Daniel Sng, was assigned to the 2018 Dongdaihe ASTC Triathlon Asian Cup as Technical Delegate, which took place in Liaoning Province, China on 30th June 2018.