Triathlon Singapore is inviting coaches to apply for the 2020 ITU Coach Education Program
Applicants should meet the minimum criteria:
- Only Singapore citizens need to apply
- Full NROC membership under Triathlon with at least 1 year (since 31st March 2019)
- Paid-up as a financial member of TAS of at least 1-year validity (since 31st March 2019)
- Valid endorsed Triathlon Singapore’s “Coaches Code of Conduct”
- Does not possess any past or current disciplinary conduct issues compromising their position of good standing with the NSA
- Evidence of active coaching in Triathlon of at least 1 year. (since 31st March 2019)
- Minimum 10 hours of coaching contribution to TS
- Commitment to develop youth and junior athletes
- Submission with a write up in 500 words on your long term personal coaching plans
- Demonstrate a high level of spoken and written skills in the English language.
- Commitment to attend 100% of the course
- Ability to complete all online tasks, will require access to a computer with internet access, in order to use the ITU Education Hub.
- Proper progression in the pathway: ITU Level 1 certification before proceeding to ITU level 2.
- Responsible for all costs of air tickets, meals, and accommodations (if necessary)
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected base on the above following requirements, but not limited to
- Language capabilities, inability to communicate will reduce the impact and value of the course.
- Equality, to provide opportunities across all members, in terms of race or gender.
- Current Engagement with the community, coaches that have contributed positively to the triathlon community in Singapore, and/or have shown evidence of having positively coaching and developing youth, junior, U23 or Elite athletes, will be given preference
- Approval by TS MC for their nomination
Please write in to email@example.com to indicate your intent of interest