The Triathlon Association of Singapore is looking for suitable candidates for the position of:
Sports Development Executive
1 vacant position available
Your primary duty will be promoting, managing and developing the sport of Triathlon, Duathlon and Aquathlon at community level in Singapore.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Work with the committee to develop triathlon programmes for the community/Public
- Capability Development: Management of Technical Offcials’ and Coaches’ matters
- Events Management: Ensure the sanction of Triathlon events in Singapore
- Deployment of Technical Officials and Coaches when required
- Administration: Website Management, Membership Management
- Profiling and Publicity of Triathlon Association of Singapore
- Assist in fund raising activities
- Diploma or Degree, in any field
- Preferred with at least two years relevant working experience
- Good interpersonal communication and planning skills
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Keen interest in sports and community engagement
- Independent and initiatives to self-learn
- Good knowledge of the sport of Triathlon will be an advantage
Interested applicants are to submit detailed CV, stating current and expected salaries.
Closing Date: 31 May 2017. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Contact Person: Eugene Ong (firstname.lastname@example.org)