- To contribute to the development of Triathlon in Singapore
- To enjoy discounts from participating merchants
- To participate in TAS sanctioned races at reduced rates
- To receive Personal Accident Insurance coverage in all TAS sanctioned races.
- To be invited to special events: General Meetings, Clinics, Workshops, Camps, Training Sessions etc.
- To be eligible to compete as an Elite, U23 or Junior athlete
- To be eligible to compete in Age Group races at World Championships or World Cup level
- To be eligible to participate in upcoming capability courses (Technical Officials and Coaches) at national or international level
Day of Race (DOR) License
Triathlon Association of Singapore will support sanctioned multisports (Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon) races in Singapore to ensure and improve all basic standards and requirements of a race, for the benefit of all members and participants.
When TAS provides sanctioning for a race, it is a stamp of approval that the event is safe and fair. Qualified Technical Officials will be present to enforce this.
There is a certain amount of Risk involved for participants of Endurance Sports races. As such, all participants at TAS sanctioned races will be provided with Basic Personal Accident Insurance Coverage, by paying a DOR License Fee.
Participants who are current TAS members are exempted from the DOR License Fee. They will be asked to produce their valid TAS membership number upon registration for that particular sanctioned race.
As of 1st January 2015, the DOR License Fees are subsidized at:
$3 for Aquathlon and Duathlon Races, $4 for Triathlon races
Coverage includes (but not limited to):
Accidental Death: $ 10,000
Accidental Disablement: $ 10,000
Medical expenses reimbursement: $ 500
Should a participant wishes to make a claim, they should contact TAS. A claim form needs to be submitted within 30 days from the race day. Do keep all medical receipts, which will be required to be submitted for reimbursement.
To enjoy these benefits and also for identification purposes, kindly present your membership card prior to payment.
Thank you for supporting the services and establishments that support TAS!
(Click on the partners logos to explore more about their products and services)
Stay tune... ... to find out more of TAS partner of 2016!