- Singapore Aquathlon 2014
- Singapore Duathlon 2014
- Singapore Triathlon 2014
- Cold Storage Singapore Int'l Triathlon 2013
- Race Information
- Tri-club Challenge
- Swim Trials & Training Clinics
- Sponsors Acknowledgement
- Corporate Package
- Expo Concessionaires
- Accommodation & Bicycle Rental
- Contact Us
- Singapore Aquathlon 2012
- Singapore Duathlon 2012
- Event Calendar
Registration for SEA Games Selection Race Opens – Deadline 20 December 2014!
TAS will be holding a race to select athletes for nomination to SNOC for their consideration towards selecting athletes for the 28th SEA Games 2015. This race will be held on the 1st March 2015, Venue to be confirmed again.
Registration for this race opens now. Please submit the relevant documents by the 20 December 2015, 2359H. Late entries and incomplete submissions will not be entertained and will NOT be eligible to participate in the selection race next year.
1. Citizens of Singapore
2. 18 years of age on 31st December 2015.
3. Valid TAS Membership
4. Current athlete in TAS TTS Scheme, or
5. Had achieved the minimum standard of 2:20 for Men and 2:35 for Women at any approved Standard distance race.
6. Had read and understand the SEA Games Selection Policy.
Please submit the following by 20 December 2015, 2359H:
1. SEA Games Selection race Registration Form (soft copy to email@example.com)
2. Supporting documents for the competition stated under performance indicators. (hardcopies of official results).
3. Detailed Training plans and schedule from 1 December 2014 till 1 March 2015.
4. Coach’s Endorsement
5. Athlete’s Agreement
6. Digital photos and passport copy in .JPEG format (Please refer to Photo Guidelines below)
1. Save all Photos & Passport copy into a CD.
2. All filenames in the CD to be renamed as “Surname_GivenName_Passport_Number.jpg” and “”Surname_GivenName_Photo.jpg”
3. Photos must be recent (within the last 6 months) and must be taken in colour.
4. Background of the photo must be plain white and must have good contrast against the individual’s face and hair.
5. Headgear, hair bands or dark glasses are not allowed, except for religious or medical reasons (with documentary proof).
6. Photo of applicant should be face-on, showing the top of the head to the neck with both eyes visible and eyebrows not covered. Side profiles are not accepted.
7. Photos must not be altered in any way, digitally or otherwise.
8. All photos must be 514 x 400 pixels or in passport size format.
9. All photos in .JPG file format with 300dpi resolution and file size not more than 1024KB.
Please ensure that you read the SEA Games Selection Policy before you register for the selection race.
You may submit the documents by hardcopy to the follow address:
Triathlon Association of Singapore
20 Maxwell Road
#11-27, Maxwell House
Selection Process for 2015 SEA Games Triathlon
TAS will be holding an engagement session with regards to selection of athletes for the 2015 SEA Games Triathlon to be held in June next year.
This session is for athletes whom are aiming to qualify for this event. (Parents and coaches are invited as well). The pre-requisites can be found in the selection policy as attached.
Date: 31 October 2014 (Friday)
Time: 7pm to 8pm
Venue: ITE Ang Mo Kio College Central, Lecture Room 58 (B5-12)
(Please take the lift at the green block, Block C, to level 5)
This will be a question and answer session, so please come prepared with your queries. DO NOTE, please read and understand the selection policy prior to attending this session.
Please RSVP your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31 October 2pm.
Selection Policy – click here
Notice for Annual General Meeting
This notice is hereby given that the 2014 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on:
Date: 5 September 2014 (Friday)
Time: 6.30 pm
Venue: Triathlon Association of Singapore Office,
126 Joo Seng Road #06-04 Gold Pine Industrial Building Singapore 368355
The 2014 Annual General Meeting will transact the following business:
1. Matters Arising
2. President’s Report for Yr 2013
3. Honorary Secretary’s Report for Yr 2013
4. Treasurer’s Report for Financial Year ended 31 March 2014
5. Election of Management Committee and Executive Committee
By Order of the TAS Management Committee
TAS Members please RSVP your attendance to email@example.com no later than 28 August 2014.
Singapore Triathletes Denise Chia and Byrce Chong Achieved Personal Best Timings at the Nanjing 2nd Summer Youth Olympics Games
TAS would like to congratulate our youth triathletes, Bryce Chong and Denise Chia, for achieving personal best timings in their respective individual category, at the 2014 Second Summer Youth Olympic Games (YOG) held in Nanjing, China.
With hot and humid conditions on a very technical course, our youths conquered the race to better their initial target of improving on Singapore's 2010's performance. Bryce Chong breaks the 1 hour barrier in a time of 59:53.00 to finished 22nd out of a field of 32 world class youth athletes from around the globe. Denise Chia finished her race, also with a Personal Best time of 1:06:06, in a position of 24th out of 32 athletes.
On the 3rd race day, the Singaporean duo paired up with Japan's Koyo Yamasaki and China's Feng Jingshuang, to represent Asian Team 2 in the mixed Relay category. They completed the race in 1:30.50, to finished in 13th out of 16 teams.
Well Done Denise and Bryce! And thanks for the inspirational and outstanding performances!
Special Thanks also to Coach Eugene Lee and Manager Eugene Ong for being with them throughout, their parents for their constant Support, and the team from SNOC for leading Team Singapore in Nanjing 2014 YOG.
Copyright © 1992-2014 Triathlon Association of Singapore. All Rights Reserved.