Race with the World’s Best Triathletes @ the 2019 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final – Age Group World Championships, to be held in the beautiful city of Lausanne, Switzerland from 29 August to 1 September 2019!
Please visit the event website for more info on entry fees, race schedule, race info, accommodation booking etc: https://lausanne.triathlon.org/
Registrations for the 2019 ITU Age Group World Championships is now open. Have you qualified?
• Entry is open to Singaporean Citizens and PR (resident in Singapore for a minimum of 3 years)
• Athletes must be members of the Triathlon Association of Singapore. To apply, please visit here.
• Athletes must not have represented another National Federation in the current calendar year.
• Sprint Distance (Draft-Legal) – Athletes must have qualified via the Metasprint Triathlon, held on 28 April 2019. For more info, please visit here.
• Standard Distance (Non Drafting) – Athletes can qualify via the Trifactor Triathlon, to be held on 14 July 2019. For more info, please visit here.
How to register:
- Registration for the ITU Age Group World Championships, representing Singapore, can ONLY be done via Triathlon Singapore.
- Athletes qualified via the qualifying events by coming in top 10, and within 10% of the winner’s time.
- All qualified athletes will be send an invitation email within 3 days of the qualifying event, with registration instructions.
- Athletes whom are interested in trying out for qualification are encourage to write in early to email@example.com before the qualifying events, to state their intent. This is to prevent any delay in the registration process should the athlete qualified.
Athletes may request for a discretionary slot if they falls in the following category:
1) Athletes whom are outside of the Top 10 or not within 10% of winner’s time.
2) Singaporeans whom are not able to race in the qualifying events due to them residing overseas, or for any other valid reason.They are required to submit to TAS race results within a 12 months period for verification of competency.
However, due to limited slots available for each National Federation, priority will first go towards athletes whom had already qualified via the qualifying events
• ITU Competition Rules and Regulation Applies.
• Please ensure your bike is compliant to ITU rules for Sprint (Draft-Legal) and Standard (Non Drafting).
• Athletes are required to have an ITU Compliant Race suit: ITU Logo, Country Code, Back Zipper, Approved NF color and design.
• Fully Self Fund: Entry Fees, Travel Insurance, Travel and Accommodation, Team Uniform.
For enquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org