Ride the Wave with the World’s Best Triathletes @ the 2018 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final, to be held in Gold Coast Australia from 12 to 16 September 2018!
Please visit the event website for more info on entry fees, race schedule, race info, accommodation booking etc: https://goldcoast.triathlon.org/
Registrations for the 2018 Age Group World Championships is now open. Have you qualified?
• Entry is open to Singaporean nationals and PR (resident in Singapore for a minimum of 3 years)
• Athletes must be members of the Triathlon Association of Singapore. To apply, please visit here.
• Athletes must not have represented another National Federation in the current calendar year.
• Sprint Distance (Draft-Legal) – Athletes must have qualified via the Metasprint Triathlon NTC Race 1, held on 15 April 2018 (Completed). For more info, please visit here.
• Standard Distance (Draft-Illegal) – Athletes can qualify via the Trifactor Triathlon NTC Race 2, to be held on 29 July 2018. For more info, please visit here.
How to register:
• For Age Group Sprint World Championships, qualified athletes would have received an email invitation. If you’d qualified, but have not received any invitations, please write in to [email protected]
• For Age Group Standard World Championships, athletes can qualify via the Trifactor Triathlon NTC Race 2 on 29 July 2018, by coming in Top 10 & within 10% of winner’s time, in their age group.
• Registration for the Age Group World Championships can only be done via TAS. An email instructions will be send to you if you’d qualified.
• Athletes may request for a discretionary slot if they falls in the following category:
• Athletes whom are outside of the Top 10 or not within 10% of winner’s time, but close
• Singaporeans residing overseas, whom are not able to race in the 2 qualifying races. Validated race results within a 1 year period is required to be submitted to TAS for verification of competency.
• ITU Competition Rules and Regulation Applies.
• Please ensure your bike is compliant to ITU rules for Sprint Draft-Legal and Standard Draft-Illegal.
• Athletes are required to have an ITU Compliant Race suit: ITU Logo, Country Code, Back Zipper, Approved NF color and design.
• Fully Self Fund: Entry Fees, Travel Insurance, Travel and Accommodation, Team Uniform.
For enquiries, please write to [email protected]